Tuesday 7 October 2014

JUGGLING 3 THINGS AT ONCE

This weekend was a crazy one for us. But when I think about it every weekend is a crazy one. On Sunday was the Australian NRL grand final and the Grand Prix, so It was TV crazy.

I had to juggle my workouts, looking after my kids and entertaining my hubby. So while the kids were in the pool for a swim, I decided to do my workouts outside by the pool at the same time supervising them. All 3 of my girls are good swimmers but I always have that fear in the back of my mind. Better be safe then sorry. My man was inside watching the Grand Prix so I had everything covered.

Took a few pics to share with you.

I did a 30min quick leg and ab workout. I've posted the workout on my Instagram and in the pic below for anyone who wants to try.

Kind of hard to do outside in the Dubai heat.



Check out my posts on instagram for daily updates and posts


No comments:

Post a Comment