Friday 3 October 2014

EATING HEALTHY WHEN YOU HAVE COMPANY

I love having my mum round. 
Being an exapt is really hard but it's times like these that I cherish and love. I'm grateful that my mum loves eating healthy and is all about a balanced lifestyle. So hanging out with her and having her put up with my morning workouts and gluten free diet was handy.
Now I'm not going to lie and say I worked out everyday that my mum was here, but I did get 3 sessions in the 7 days she was here, purely because I fell ill and couldn't manage any workouts let alone picking up my kids from school.

Thought I would post a few pics of mum and I.


A quick 40 minute circuit after dropping my kids off at school and before hanging out with mum

Morning smoothie for mum and I


 Shopping at Dubai Mall



 catching up with a special friend over coffee


No comments:

Post a Comment