Friday 5 September 2014

QUICK HEALTHY SALADS

I try to always have quinoa pre-made in the fridge for the times that I'm hungry and in a rush. I love using quinoa for almost all my salads. They are high in protein and help fill you up.

Quinoa is gluten free and taste awesome when mixed in with your salads.

Don't just use fresh vegetables in your salads, I love to throw in almonds, walnuts, grapes, apples, sultanas and dried fruit. It keeps the salad interesting and not boring.



SHRIMP SALAD

 MIXED VEGETABLE AND CHEESE SALAD
 I made this salad and then threw in pre made quinoa that I had in the fridge



 ORGANIC QUINOA



I usually mix whatever I have in my fridge. For the seasoning I use the following, pretty much all the time:

  • salt
  • pepper
  • olive oil
  • apple cider vinegar
  • lemon juice
  • sweet chili sauce
  • pomegranate juice
Adjust the amount you put in according to the size of your salad

No comments:

Post a Comment