Monday 15 September 2014

HEALTHY BREAKFAST

There are times when I wake up and just can not be bothered with making any thing fancy for breakfast. So I wipe up 2 eggs sunny side up and down it goes.

But then there are those days when I feel like an energy kick and Boom the following happens;

Recipe:
3 frozen strawberries
handful of raspberries
5 dates
1 frozen banana
1 teaspoon of acia powder
1 teaspoon of chia seeds and blueberry mix
1 cup of water
blend away

After you have blended the ingredients, place them in a bowl and top with 1/2 cup of any of your favourite muesli.

I've just used a mix of toasted muesli, with milled flax, sunflower, pumpkin and sesame seeds & gogi berries

You can use anything that you fancy 

I know it looks little but I honestly couldn't finish it, so I put it back in the fridge and finished it later in the afternoon








I hope you enjoy it as much as I did

No comments:

Post a Comment