Tuesday 9 September 2014

EARLY MORNING WORKOUTS

I try to get a workout at any time of the day that suits me. At the end of the day who cares what time you workout as long as your getting a workout.

This morning I squeezed in my normal 40 minute circuit before I dropped my little one at school.

Just a few pics 

 Getting ready




4 sets of 20 
standing lunges with 8 count pulses on each leg


 Bridge - I do these up on the chair or on the ground depending on how my knee is doing. I hold each move for 2 minutes. Just squeeze your thighs and butt.....


 30 sec rest


 Donkey kicks. 4 sets of 20 on each leg with 8 count pulses at the end of each set. Do these on your elbows or hands


 So my little munchkin set up a little snack for me after my workout. Love my little girls

Instagram pic

No comments:

Post a Comment