Tuesday 8 July 2014

Just a little thought

 
Hi and welcome to Alineplus3. Plus 3 as you can see in this pic are my beautiful little princesses that are my everything. I love being a mum, wife and motivator. Besides being a full time mum and wife to an amazing man, I am also a Fitness and Lifestyle Coach. My qualifications include, a bachelor degree in health science and a diploma in physical eduction, I have a certificate in health, fitness and sports training and a few other personal training and aerobics instructing certificates. I have been in the health and fitness industry for 20 years and find that with all the new things coming out, people forget to use and apply the simple tools to look and feel good.

I love helping real women find themselves after having children. I tend to see so many women who are screaming from the inside for help, and when I see them I just want to give them a hug and tell them that they are not alone and that things do get better.

I find it so hard to believe that a women can not go back to being the way she was after kids. And by being herself I mean mentally and to some extent physically. I know what  your thinking, to some extent? Well, don't expect your boobs and any sagging skin to magically go back to the way they were without the help of surgery. Yes unfortunately that's reality and I am living proof (that's another topic).

Through my blog I will be talking a lot on FITNESS and LIFESTYLE. I strongly believe that the 2 come hand in hand. Its so easy to achieve your goals if you are mentally in the zone. I believe that if you put your mind to something that you really want then you can accomplish anything.

So this blog is about me trying to live a healthy life and trying to help and encourage others to do the same. Hope you enjoy it.





3 comments: